Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
When returning products, the Customer must follow the process below in order to be entitled to a refund:
- The Customer must contact us via email at email@example.com prior to the return of any products. We will provide you with a returns number which needs to be quoted on all returned paperwork and a returns address.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Products must be returned in their original condition and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale.
- Products must be returned adequately packed and despatched with delivery paid.
- The Customer must quote the Pipe Dream Fittings invoice number with the returned product.
- For products returned due to customer error or where there is no fault with the product, a handling charge of 25% will be applied.
- For products that have been cut to specific lengths and/or threaded or that are not stock items no refunds can be given unfortunately.
- Our pipe and tube are stocked in 6 metre lengths, any sizes from 6 metres’ downwards will be classed as a “cut to specific length” product and will not be subject to a refund.
We will make all refunds to the card used for payment within 7 working days of receipt of the returned goods.