How do I place an order?
You can order by phone from 8:00am – 6:00pm or by email and online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You do not need to create an account to place an order.
Can I order by telephone?
Yes, you can order by telephone – just call us on 0121 828 4048. If it is outside of office hours please leave a message with your name and contact number and will call you back as soon as possible.
Can I search for an item?
Simply type the details of the product you are looking for in the search bar which is located in the top right hand corner, Alternatively, you can browse by product category.
Is my personal information kept private and secure?
The information you share with us is secure, private and confidential. We never pass your details on to any third-parties.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major Debit / Credit Cards and PayPal. All payments are made in a secure environment.
Are my credit card details secured?
We use the latest encryption methods. Your credit card details are only entered on our payment partners’ highly secure server.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
How will I know that you received my order??
You will receive an email confirming your order. If you do not receive the email, please check your junk folder. If you still do not receive it, please contact us by telephone on 0121 828 4048
Can I add items to an existing order?
If you wish to add products to an existing order, please call us on 0121 828 4048 and, if possible, we will be happy to combine the order.
Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
If you wish to cancel an order, please call us immediately on 0121 828 4048. If the goods have not been dispatched, we will refund you the full invoice amount within 2 working days. If your order has already been despatched, please follow the returns procedure.
What is the returns procedure?
Customers may cancel orders that have already been processed and despatched by contacting us via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org The Customer must follow the process below to be entitled to a refund:
- The Customer must contact us via email at email@example.com prior to the return of any products. We will provide you with a returns number which needs to be quoted on all returned paperwork and a returns address.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Products must be returned in their original condition and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale.
- Products must be returned adequately packed and despatched with delivery paid.
- The Customer must quote the Pipe Dream Fittings invoice number with the returned product.
- For products returned due to customer error or where there is no fault with the product, a handling charge of 25% will be applied.
- For products that have been cut to specific lengths and/or threaded or that are not stock items no refunds can be given unfortunately.
- Our pipe and tube are stocked in 6 metre lengths, any sizes from 6 metres’ downwards will be classed as a “cut to specific length” product and will not be subject to a refund.
When and how will a refund be processed?
We will make all refunds to the card used for payment within 7 working days of receipt of the returned goods.
Can I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
If you wish to change your delivery address after you place your order please call us on 0121 828 4048. If your order has not been despatched, we be happy to amend the delivery address.
When can I expect my delivery and how much does delivery cost?
There are various delivery options available. We have several different delivery options as shown below:
2-3 Day Delivery Under 1.4 Metres Untracked £3.95
2-3 Day Delivery Under 1.4 Metres Tracked £5.95
Over 1.4 Metre Tube/Pipe £12
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery under 1.4M £12 (order before
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery over 1.4M £17.50 (order before 4pm)*
Next Day Guaranteed Delivery by 1pm £25 (order before 4pm)*
*Next Day Delivery excludes bank holidays and weekends.
Delivery address must be UK mainland. For International Delivery please see the Delivery section of the website.
What do I do if there's something wrong with my delivery?
All carriers are selected through stringent guidelines for service and quality control. If there is something wrong with your delivery, please call us 0121 828 4048.
What if I have another question which is not answered above?
Please call us on 0121 828 4048